Thursday, February 19, 2009

Pasoga Springs, Colorado

This is almost a month old, but I am just getting around to posting these pictures. We went to Pagosa Springs in January for the weekend to go ski and sled. When you live in Albuquerque you have to escape to do that! We went with the Fausetts and rented a house in Pagosa and had such a great time! Nicholas, Sydni and Cameron went skiing on two days and the rest of us went skiing on Saturday. Even Jack was attached to Cameron in the Baby Bjorn and skied the mountain a couple times. By Saturday afternoon, Nicholas and Sydni were flying by me asking me why I was so slow! We also went sledding and went to the hot pots. Sledding was really fun, until the last run when I was going so fast I flew backwards into the parked car. My neck still hurts! It was one of my favorite vacations we have been on, we really had so much fun! There are a million pictures here, but I didn't ever have a chance to make a nice neat little collage, so here they are!
















We went to the Pagosa Hot Springs after our morning of sledding for a nice soak.







6 comments:

Stacy and Justin said...

That seriously looks like a lot of fun. I need to learn how to ski, I've never been. I've been snowboarding twice and loved it. I love how happy everyone looks in every picture!

jenae nae said...

such cute pictures- looks like a blast :)

Janelle said...

Hey there Sis. Lori Overly. Wow-- I was thinking about you earlier today and I was on Sis. Stringham's blog and just thought I'd see if you were a link and viola--- there you were. You have a beautiful family!
If you're interested to see what has happened with Aaron and myself since we were together in C'ville, TN, come on over to our blog: aaronjanelle.blogspot.com
If you'd like to get in touch, leave me a message on a post.
Good to see what you've been up to - gosh can't believe it's been 14 years!!!!
~~Janelle

kristenhcubed said...

What a great family vacation! Who says you can't do super fun things with kids. What an awesome memory for them.

Jerry said...

Hi Lori,
Just wanted to say hi. I just talked to your mother for about 30 minutes and catching up. It's your cousin Jerry Parker. You have a beautiful family.

Pistolmom said...

Fun!!!
Check these out:
www.mytitleofliberty.blogspot.com
www.freedoms-fight.blogspot.com

Pass them on to the Men also!