Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Forgotten picture


This was such a cute picture that Cameron had taken at the top of the mountain with Nicholas and Sydni and I forgot to post it. What a bunch of cuties. I was a little disappointed that the whole family wasn't in the picture, but that would have required us to go to the top of the mountain, and of course that would mean I would have to ski to the bottom of the mountain. I am not quite ready for that. For now, I will I stick to the easy hills. Cameron took the kids skiing the other day and took some great video, I will have to post the video of Sydni dancing down the mountain on skis.


1 comment:

The Burrups said...

wow that is such a cute picture. i love it and that is so awesome that even the kids are skiing. so fun! we miss you guys and love you all so much! cant wait to see you guys soon! xoxoox