Nicholas had so much fun making his Pinewood Derby car. He of course wanted a BYU car, and it was lots of fun to make it. He didn't win a trophy, but he came in first in three races and second in five races, and considering that we procrastinated making that darn thing, he was pretty happy! He won an award for the most unique and won the Cubmaster award for his design. He was pretty happy about that, GOOD JOB NICHOLAS!



Waiting for the results of the race!
3 comments:
Way cute car! Congratulations.
I hope Nicholas doesn't mind that the Poulters are copying his car creation this year. Go Cougars! Good job Nicholas!
Cute Blog! I remembered that yours was public so I was able to find you and your brothers! Ours is still private so can I get your email address so I can send you an invite? pjburrup@msn.com
Post a Comment