Jack does look so cute in his suit! Jace does the same thing with the bathtub faucet. Oh and I have been to Jackson Hole, thanks for catching that. We went over Easter with Ed which was a blast. I meant to put Yellowstone, so I changed it!
Cameron and I have been married sixteen years. We have lived in Utah, Grenada, St. Vincent, New York and now make our home in beautiful Albuquerque, New Mexico. We have lived here for almost nine years. Cameron did his residency here and we loved it so much we took a job here. We have four beautiful children, Nicholas (10), Sydni (9), Bailey (6) and Jack (almost 3).
3 comments:
Jack does look so cute in his suit! Jace does the same thing with the bathtub faucet. Oh and I have been to Jackson Hole, thanks for catching that. We went over Easter with Ed which was a blast. I meant to put Yellowstone, so I changed it!
We have the same bathtub and faucet you have! And the same cute baby who loves to turn on the water. It's like a parallel universe!
ok- i started screaming out loud... how cute is he? better have another one..... :) ha ha
Post a Comment