Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Jack's 1st Birthday

Happy Birthday Jack! What a fun day we had celebrating your birthday. I still can't believe that you are a year old. It seems like yesterday you were born. You are such a sweetheart and bring so much joy to our family. You loved having everyone sing happy birthday to you. You were all grins. You weren't sure what to think about your birthday cake and pretty much just looked at it like you were afraid to touch it. You finally made a little mess, but not much. You are such a good baby and we love you so much.







3 comments:

Stacy and Justin said...

Happy Birthday Jack! That last picture of Jack is so cute. Jace did the same thing with the cupcake we gave him, he just looked at for a long time and played with the frosting. I can't wait until they can play together!

Woolf Family said...

wow he is all ready one that's amazing

kristenhcubed said...

Lori, I think our baby boys may be twins, separated at birth. Or maybe there is just something wonderful about being born on the 16th of Feb. They sound soooooo exactly alike! I hope they can meet someday.