Cameron's work had a visit from Santa Claus this year. It was really fun to see the kids tell Santa what they wanted for Christmas. (I sure hope Santa can find a little duck for Bailey!, Where did that come from????!!!!) That night we also had Santa visit at the Ward Party. I can't figure out why they look a little different....


Who in the heck are you, and why am I sitting on your lap?

Sisters and best friends!

Nicholas thinks he is getting too old for this, but I know he still loves it and believes! He is too afraid not to, he knows Santa only brings presents for those who believe.

What a cutie! He didn't cry at all with Santa. Everyone wanted to eat him up at Cameron's office. He just kept smiling at everyone.

Our beautiful Sydni. I think she's a little worried that she's not getting very many presents because on her letter to Santa she only put a couple things and then wrote, "I don't want you to have to work too hard Santa." Nicholas and Bailey put lots of things! As much as I reassure her she's a little nervous, but I think Santa will take care of her.

At the adult Christmas party that night everyone was talking about that spunky firecracker with the bobbed hair and the glasses. Everyone kept telling us how cute she is. She sure has a personality.
5 comments:
I love the family picture with Santa! You all look so good. Merry Christmas
Cute Pictures. Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas yall! we miss you guys and love the cute pics. hope you are having fun on the holidays and wish we were there! hugs and kisses!
Too fun! I love the pics. I used to tell my boys the truth about Santa, until one year my oldest (maybe 6 at the time) told me, "Mom, it's okay if someone else wants to give me presents. I know Santa is real, I went to the mall and we had a good long talk." After that I haven't helped nor hindered their belief. They are going to believe as long as they want to.
finally a new post- love that pic with jack and santa- he's saying "what the crap?"
Post a Comment