Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Sydni!

Now this is a lot late, but Cameron kept asking me why I posted Bailey's birthday and not Sydni's! It sure is difficult trying to keep things perfectly even for all four of these perfect little ones! I do my best! Anyway, we had such a great day. Grandma Nellie was still here for Christmas and so she stayed to celebrate with us. This year was her "off" year for having a party, so we just hung out with the family. We went to the movie Marley and Me, which I thought was not quite appropriate for little kids (PG doesn't always mean PG), but it was still cute. After the movie was over I asked Sydni if she liked it and she just burst into tears because so was so sad that Marley died. So onto happier things, like Build a Bear. I am not quite sure who loves Build a Bear the most, me or the kids, but we always have such a good time. Then we went and picked out a new bike for her at the bike shop (a very cool bike for a 7 year old, compliments of Daddy), then went to a favorite Japanese restaurant of the kids where they cook the food in front of you and light the fire and all that fun stuff. We then went home for cake and ice-cream. I think she had a fabulous day! Happy Birthday my little perfect Sydni, you are such a joy and bring so much happiness to our family. I can't imagine life without you! The beautiful birthday girl!



Enjoying a little birthday cake! He is going to have so much fun on his birthday with the entire cake!


This has to rank as one of the ugliest birthday cakes I have made, but she loved it!


Classic Bailey face, she was having a great time, but wanted to give me that sour look she loves so much!

Sydni and her Zebra at Build a Bear


Nicholas kept saying he was too old for Build a Bear, but when it came down to it, he decided to do one anyway. Giving their animals a bath.



I thought this was such a cute picture of Bailey!


Nicholas spent his own money to buy Sydni a new DS game for her birthday. What a great boy!



Waiting for the movie to start.


Bailey's gift to Sydni, they LOVE Polly pockets.

3 comments:

Stacy and Justin said...

Wow, I can't believe that next year Sydni will be baptized! Holy cow! She looks so beautiful on her birthday too, I love the curly hair! What a fun birthday, and I think that your cake is cute!

Ash said...

How fun, I wish we could be there for stuff like that. The kids are getting so grown up. I remember back in the day when I first met you guys and Bailey was only 6 months old. How time flies. We love you guys!!

ESN said...

Overly your kids are beautiful. I love all of the activities that you did for Sydni's birthday. What a fun family! I especially love the pic of Jack covered in chocolate cake. Too cute.