Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving Turkey Race

We ran a Thanksgiving morning race to start out our holiday. Cameron did a 10K, I did a 5K, and Nicholas and Sydni did the 1K. It was lots of fun and it felt good to know that we were going to burn off a few of the calories we would be eating later. We had a great meal with the Ponds our neighbors and great friends. We especially had fun looking at the ads and planning our attack for shopping the next day.







4 comments:

Eve S Nicholson said...

Wow my hubby would LOVE it if I raced with him. He asks me to all of the time. I always use the kids as an excuse. You are making me look bad Overly. (So what's new...) Seriously, what a great thing to do Thanksgiving morning. Love the blog on Florida as well.

Stacy and Justin said...

Dang, way to go! That is pretty impressive for Thanksgiving!

JeN said...

It looks like you had a great Vacation and the run looks like fun!! I would love to do something like that!! love your cousin, Jenni (Burrup) Belew

Julie Haddock said...

Hey you guys, love you blog!! Disney World looks like a blast!!
Send us your email address,some how its not in our contacts. Thanks, Chip and Julie
chipjulie@hotmail.com