Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Balloon Festival

October is the greatest time in Albuquerque. We got up early to go to the Fiesta Friday morning and it was so beautiful. It was the special shapes, so we got to see everything from the Creamland cow to Noah's ark to the kissing bees. Then the regular balloons had a race back into the field. It was great! We keep hoping that we will have visitors again to see this amazing event! The kids love it so much! There are lots of pictures, but I am marketing to get visitors! You really have seen nothing like it. Open invitation any time....


























7 comments:

The Burrups said...

that sounds like so much fun! i love the halloween balloons! your kids are so cute and getting so big! cute pics!
jen

Stacy and Justin said...

I seriously want to come out one year for that! That would be a blast! Your pictures turned out so cute. The one of Jack is darling! Hope you guys are doing good, we miss you!

kristenhcubed said...

We have said more than once that it was totally worth moving twice just to live in ABQ long enough to see the Balloon Fiesta! We want to come back and go again sometime. It's awesome and amazing! Thanks for sharing your pictures. Maybe one of these years we'll meet you there.

ESN said...

I have loved looking at your blog. You have a beautiful family, it is good to see your happy face, So glad it's not just pics of your kids.

Ash said...

Maybe next year we can come down for that.. it would be so much fun!! Love you guys!

Mama Lee said...

oh i miss this!

Deena said...

Lori!
Hooray for facebook! I'm so glad you found me! I have been thinking about you guys and I even tried to dig up your phone number a few months ago, but couldn't find it. Check out our blog for exciting news...
Love, Deena