That shirt is hillarious! I guess it's a good thing we don't live by you anymore because I have a profound lack of skilss. By the way, I like the new background on your blog. It's hard to read, though. You might try a lighter color for the font. The dark color blends into the background a little too well.
hahah that shirt is awesome even aaron laughed out loud when i showed him. so funny! we miss you guys hope all is well! sorry we havnt been on lately. love you guys!
Cameron and I have been married sixteen years. We have lived in Utah, Grenada, St. Vincent, New York and now make our home in beautiful Albuquerque, New Mexico. We have lived here for almost nine years. Cameron did his residency here and we loved it so much we took a job here. We have four beautiful children, Nicholas (10), Sydni (9), Bailey (6) and Jack (almost 3).
9 comments:
That shirt is hillarious! I guess it's a good thing we don't live by you anymore because I have a profound lack of skilss. By the way, I like the new background on your blog. It's hard to read, though. You might try a lighter color for the font. The dark color blends into the background a little too well.
See, I can't even spell "skills" on the first try!
That is really cute and true for the Burrup Boys!
he is sooo oooo o ocute!!
That is the funniest thing ever.. I showed Darren and the first thing he said was.. " where did she get that I want to get it" Hilarious!!
That shirt is so cute!
I cant believe how fast he is growing.
hahah that shirt is awesome even aaron laughed out loud when i showed him. so funny! we miss you guys hope all is well! sorry we havnt been on lately. love you guys!
Love that shirt!!!
Post a Comment