Friday, August 1, 2008

Finally, an update!






Well, we finally got back from our month long trip to Utah and I am finally going to update all my pictures. I feel shamed by all my cute sister-in-laws' daily posts, so I decided I better get with the program! We had such a great trip and it was so much fun to spend time with all our family. It was also nice to get home and see friends and be in the comfort of our own home. Unfortunately my computer crashed and we finally got the hard-drive replaced and all the pictures reloaded. It has been quite the process getting it fixed, but as of today we are good. I am attaching some of the pictures from the last few weeks. They are pretty random, from the Fourth of July Parade, Stadium of Fire, Jack eating rice cereal, the rodeo in Lehi, the Fisher reunion and the cousins in Cedar City, here are just a few of my favorite pictures of my kiddos. I really need to start taking some more of Jack, he is growing up so quickly! By the way, how do you flip the pictures to make them vertical, and how do you put the pictures side by side? Let me know all of you experienced bloggers.






















































3 comments:

The Burrups said...

lori! yay new pictures! i love the new post. we miss you guys already. we really had a great time at all the reunions. the pics are so cute and i cant stand how cute jack's smile is. he is adorable. love you guys!

Stacy and Justin said...

Cute, cute pictures. Can't believe that you guys are really gone, we got spoiled and used to having you guys around!

Ash said...

Yeah!! I;m glad you finally updated! We miss you guys but hope to see you soon for Nicholas' baptism!! Keep updating for us..