Ok, so now that I have started this blogging thing, I seem to be a little addicted the last couple of days. Maybe because I feel a little guilty that I haven't been taking more pictures. So since the camera was out I was taking a few pics of Jack and Bailey. I am really not at all prejudiced when I say that he is the cutest baby ever! I just love him so much. I love all my kids so much, but it sure is nice when all they want to do is cuddle you and they don't talk back. What a sweetheart!
Life Update 2025 Edition
10 months ago
6 comments:
I totally agree with you on both counts. Blogging is addicting and kids are the best when they can't talk! I might have to fight you for the cutest baby in the world title, though. Maybe we can call it a toss up!
I agree with you Lori.. He is a handsome lil guy, and I would want to take lots of pics of him too...
I love that first picture of Jack, so cute! It is okay to be a little crazy with blogging, because then we all get to see the kids grow!
great blog. I have so many great examples of great bloggers. I hope I can keep up with the competition.
Lorriii, you have been doing awesome on updates! i love it! the kids look so darn cute! we miss you guys tons. say hi to the kids from us! love ya!
woman- finally got your right blog address- good to see you- we just put an offer on a home in woodland hills- hope all is well
Post a Comment