Hey Cam and Lori.. This is your long lost cousin Jenni.. My Mom gave me your blog address so we could stay in touch.. Your family is so cute and I can't believe how big your kids are!!! Keep in touch.. Love, Jenni
Cameron and I have been married sixteen years. We have lived in Utah, Grenada, St. Vincent, New York and now make our home in beautiful Albuquerque, New Mexico. We have lived here for almost nine years. Cameron did his residency here and we loved it so much we took a job here. We have four beautiful children, Nicholas (10), Sydni (9), Bailey (6) and Jack (almost 3).
2 comments:
I love how Sydni just glows in the picture.
Hey Cam and Lori.. This is your long lost cousin Jenni.. My Mom gave me your blog address so we could stay in touch.. Your family is so cute and I can't believe how big your kids are!!! Keep in touch.. Love, Jenni
Post a Comment