



So it has been months since I updated my blog. So I finally decided to put a few pictures of the kiddos from this summer. What fun we have had. I feel like we haven't been in Albuquerque all summer, but looking forward to being around and for school to start. Maybe I will be better once school starts.....
7 comments:
Such cute pictures! You guys have been busy! Hey, if you have any cute pictures of Jace and Cole that you took at the reunion, send them my way. Oh, the big group one at the cabin in Lava...send that one too! guslovesme@yahoo.com
I love the collages! Looks like way fun this summer. Looking forward to when you can write more.
Loved the Fun Summer collages! Looks like you have had a great Summer. Can't believe how much your lil guy looks like Cameron!
great post! i love the collages of each of the kids. they are so adorable. we are so glad we got to see you guys this summer! it was so much fun! miss you all so much!
Gosh, I can't believe how all those kids keep growing up! Mine, too, so I shouldn't be surprised. Looks like a good summer. Next one will be even better when you come up to see us, right!?! Nudge, nudge...
I told myself I would be better after school started. Now I'm vowing to be better after the holidays. Good luck!
471 Sterling Lane
South Elgin Il. 60177
Can't wait for the Christmas Card!
Post a Comment