Friday, August 20, 2010

First Day(s) of School

So today was Bailey's first day of Kindergarten! I can't believe it. It seems like she was just born! She is so cute and didn't cry or even look nervous one bit. She told me if anyone looked sad, she would go up to them and tell them she would be their friend and they were going to have lots of fun at school. She is so great. I love this little girl! I teared up a little, but was fine after a few minutes. Wednesday was Nicholas and Sydni's first day of school. They love their teachers and are so excited to be back in school. Today Jack was so hyper and excited. I think he was happy to have me all to himself. I can't wait for her to get off the bus and tell me all about it!


Going into her classroom, she didn't look one bit nervous!

Her awesome teacher, Mrs. Jones. I was so happy she got her.

Her best buddy Will. They aren't in the same class which is probably a good thing,
because she wouldn't want to make any other friends!


The gang on Bailey's first day of school.

Nicholas and Sydni's first day of school.


Bailey waiting to be tested by her teachers. When I asked her afterwards if she missed any of the letters of the alphabet, she just looked at me like I was the dumbest person in the world and said, "No...(with her attitude), come on Mom, it's just the alphabet!)

Sydni's teacher, Mrs. Willis, she is great! She kinda looks like Grandma Nellie



The cool fifth grader!

3 comments:

Stacy and Justin said...

I can't believe how grown up Bailey is, she is so pretty!

ESN said...

How fun!
Your kids are darling. So fun to see new pics.

Mike and Erin said...

Sydni is so tan!! You must have spent a lot of time at the pool. We were all talking about our favorite thing we did this summer and Jake's was seeing you guys - it was fun!