We just had a great trip to Quemado Lake last weekend. What fun! The kids (and I mean all five of them) had such a great time on the four-wheelers. Between all five families, those things never got any rest. I was a little freaked out when Nicholas crashed right in front of me, with the four wheeler handle coming through all three layers of his clothes, but luckily Cameron had bought helmets for them. Sydni also crashed but hers wasn't quite as crazy. Why my kids were the only two that crashed, is beyond me! They were a littel too confident on those things and had no fear. What a fun trip, thanks Bradys, Gatewoods, Ponds and Nilsons for a great time!
4 comments:
Hi my friend!!! Your family is darling!!! I would love to catch up with you. It seems we are never in Utah at the same time any more. You need to make a trip to So. Cal for a visit.
Love, Jenny
Cam and Lori! Greetings from Florida. I woke up this morning and felt a huge need to go out on the web and see if I could find you. Don't tell anyone but Cam was in my dream last night.
I checked facebook (I'm not on it, but thought i'd look) and I found a link to your blog. Kelly and I are so excited. We've been blogging for a while too. The best thing ever. We've been sending you guys Christmas cards every year. Do you get them? We might have the wrong address. At any rate, we are doing good. Check out our Blog. thompsontroop2.blogspot.com
Love you guys. You are all looking so good.
Heath and Kelly
Hi Lori! What a fun trip - we miss those Albuquerque days! It was fun to see you for a few hours, of course when we left the first thing the kids said was :when will we see them again?" Take care!
Hi Lori-
Looks like a fun trip! I love 4-wheelers but I think they are scary when I see my kids on them...but they are sure fun when I'm flying around on one though. ;) Guess who found me through a blog of a friend? Amy and Becky Allman. How fun is that? Sage Creek Dragons forever!!
Amy and I were wondering whatever happened to the Whittle Twins and Helen Eddy? Amy has a great memory. I totally forgot about Helen Eddy and her twin Nephi. Do you know anything?
Amy and Becky both are bloggers...I love it!!
P.S. How in the world is Marty old enough to be married? Wasn't he just in diapers? :)
Post a Comment